Donegal Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donegal Community Forum

This forum is for anyone who is from, or whose family or ancestors hail(ed) from Co. Donegal. The main points of this group are to meet and keep in touch with family and friends and collect and exchange family history information of families and towns.

Getting Started

Annie
    Annie
    Admin

Getting Started Empty Getting Started

Post  Annie Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 am

There are three things that I would like members to do to help build the community.

1, Find the town that you are connected with (if it's not listed notify me and I will put it on), click 'new topic' and post your connection to that town and anything else you feel relevant. i.e. photos, memories, family information, etc.

2, Find the surnames that you are connected with (again if they're not listed notify me and I will put them on), click 'new topic' and post your information.

3, Post your location on the 'Where Are We Now and How Did We Get There?' section and let us know where your emigrant ancestors ended up and how you came to be where you are today. If you're location isn't there I will put it on when asked.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 pm