Donegal Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donegal Community Forum

This forum is for anyone who is from, or whose family or ancestors hail(ed) from Co. Donegal. The main points of this group are to meet and keep in touch with family and friends and collect and exchange family history information of families and towns.

Eugene O'Donnell, Manchester

Eugene

Eugene O'Donnell, Manchester Empty Eugene O'Donnell, Manchester

Post  Eugene Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Hi my name is Eugene O'Donnell, just like to let Annie know how wonderful it is to have this forum in order to make contacts and express views on my heritage. I'm hugely proud of my Irish ancestry and hope i can make new friends and perhaps find new relatives! My folks were from Sheskinarone, near Dungloe, in fact the Leffien Brae to be precise! My parents (now deceased) were Patrick (Percy) O'Donnell born 1920 (Raised by his Aunty Annie and her husband Owen 'Onien' Bonner) My Mother was Claire (Nee Bouchier) born 1919, her family were from Arlands near Burtonport. They married in 1938 and had 6 children; Annie,Margaret,Mary,Patricia,Me and my youngest sister Deirdre. Be delighted to hear from anyone who knows or may be connected to the family!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:24 pm