Donegal Community Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donegal Community Forum

This forum is for anyone who is from, or whose family or ancestors hail(ed) from Co. Donegal. The main points of this group are to meet and keep in touch with family and friends and collect and exchange family history information of families and towns.

Daniel Hannah (twins), Margaret, Patrick Louge. 1839

kris20

Daniel Hannah (twins), Margaret, Patrick Louge. 1839 Empty Daniel Hannah (twins), Margaret, Patrick Louge. 1839

Post  kris20 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:30 am

Hullo everyone.
    My name is Kristine McAlister, from Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
    Cairns is in Far North Queensland and is in the Sub-Tropics Zone. It has a population of the city and the surrounding area of approx. 50,000 people, which, outside a Capital City is considered quite large. (Not by your standard off course but for here.)
    My Maternal relatives came from Killygordon in 1839 on the ship "Resource", Daniel, Hannah's twin, being my grandmothers father. They reach New South Wales, Australia on the 22nd Dec 1840.
    These four children's Mother, Margaret Bracey, and father, Charles (I believe) Louge are still in Killgordon and living at the wonderful ages of approx. 190years old, Exclamation given that I can't find either a Death or Burial for them.
    If you should run into them I would be grateful if you would let me know. affraid

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:48 pm